Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair Update

Well here's another update on my hair...

I was 12 weeks post this time when I relaxed on Friday February 3rd....using the ORS Relaxer as always. The only problem I had was that I had a burn on the right side or my head in the front due to scratching but I knew that was gonna happen....next time I need all the products to do a relaxer and I didn't have everything I needed because I went to Wal-mart instead of the BSS because it closed. I try to hell my husband that I like going to the beauty supply better because what I need is in there...not wal-mart cause they sell all sulfate shampoos anywho...I got a relaxer and I have some lenght....ya'll I think I made it to APL I am so excited and I wanna go longer....a part of me wants to see how long it can really get.


I am planning on changing some things lie making my regimen less complicated. I realized that I am not a stylist and I putting unnecessary manipulation to my hair and I am really focusing on the overall health of my hair. I have decided that I am going to do a roller setting challenge…EbonyCPrincess from youtube did one from her blog which as called Longing 4 Length…I didn’t join it cause I don’t have all the proper tools to start but I plan on starting in March after I get a few things.

A new dryer from Beauty Max

I want Caruso Rollers as well

I saw the results that the other ladies have and I really wanna limit the amount of heat I’m using cause I want my hair evened out.
So that’s my goal and hopefully I’ll be full APL by my hair journey anniversary which is October 31st which will be two years. I am also trying to overcome my fear of getting trims so I am setting one for April after my next relaxer because I need one it’s been a while and I want my ends to stay healthy but I don’t wanna lose any length but I have to in order to remain having healthy hair. This is my update so far so I will continue to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment