Monday, December 19, 2011

What's been going on

Well it has been a minute since I blogged because I haven't really had anything to blog about but I will do another post about my Hair update later.

A lot has been going since October until now. My uncle-in law passed away November 7th due to complications from diabetes that later led to cardiac arrest. He had been sick and had been suffering a very long time and God saw it fit that it was time to call him home. His death was a shocker to my in-laws.... the first to die out 12 kids. Yes 12 kids....my mother in law is the oldest. I saw a lot of people hurt and confused and just in shock. My husband was very hurt and I aslo saw things all but too familiar...I went through the same thing three years ago only it was my father, he died on November 29th 2008 from a heart attack and was the first to die out of 8 kids and the effect was the same. After My uncle Tony's death a lot wasn't the same and the family is slowly and surely getting their lives back on track. Also my husband grandmother was hopsitalized as well during my uncle's death and burial. So please continue to pray for the family of Anthony B. James as well as the family of Richard V. Flynn.

A lot of things were also going on between my husband and I as well not bad but well a bit stressful. Just things that young married couples go through but in the end the Lord blessed us with a new car and it was the car that I always wanted...a Honda Accord. It's a 2004 Honda Accord.  I thank God from His Blessings and Never ending favor on me and husband.

Ok now for the reasoning for this title of this post. It's true I really do need to tighten up on a lot of things with home, church, my job, my personal life etc. My husband has really been doing his thing I have to say that I am very proud of him and I love him dearly for it. Lol while I'm sitting at home or at work scratching my head about things he already took care of it. I think that have been lacking a lot of things lately. Well with cooking just to let it be known in my marriage my husband is the cook of the relationship....and this was established way before we got engaged. But I am starting to realized that things will change and expectations will change as we get older...

I want to do more as far as me being a better wife and woman of God. I mean my prayer life slacked off and I haven't been in my bible as well and I've been called out on my bluff many times so I am praying that God supplies my needs in these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment