Sunday, December 25, 2011

This Christmas

Well this christmas I am in Waycross, Ga...with my husband, my best friend Tenisha, her sister Tamara and Alden. I got three things for christmas. A laptop which I am using right now and I love it, an outfit and a new wedding ring set from Kay Jewelers. Itell you I love this man. He's so good to me I have to give him something...having a man like I have honestly makes me  want to be a better wife. I apreciate everything he does for me and I am looking for better days ahead wuth him. I love you Alajuwon.

Other than that I didn't do too much i got some rest that I really needed last week at work was very hectic for me and it's only gonna get even more crazy but my supervisor will be on vacay all next week and I will be enjoying it to the fullest.

I basically spent my holidays with the Flynns. My uncles do a concert every year and this time I lead a sing which was a great honor to me and i believe they were pleased. I thank God for him blessing me for this i am very grateful. I always enjoyed seeing my grandparents and my aunt, uncles and many cousins but one person was missing......my Dad. As I stated in my last post, my father died three years ago but it feels like he just couldn't make it and is still in Atlanta working. It's still hard to believe that He's gone sometimes I do get emotional and I guess after three years I would be better than I was in 2008 and I am a lot stronger than I was but it still hurts sometimes I still wanna cry and hope I hear him tell me it's ok.

I try not to blame myself for the things that happened in the past between him and myself and also with my mother. Oh how I wish things were different but I cannot change everything. Oh how I wish I could take back the things I did or didn't do or even what I thought but I cannot. All I can is that I loved when I was 3, when I was 12 when I was 19 and now that I am 26. I love you Richard Venturi Flynn and I always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment